Super Mario Physics Super Mario Physics

Nice one.

Teeheehee. That was funny. Loved the part with the halo music. Where did you get that from? Nice work man.

The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

An instant classic.

Lol. loved it. That song is so cool! I'm gonna download it now!

mixed pres mixed pres

Nice one.

Everyone says it has no plot but like you say, it is a collection of work. You obviously have some decent animating skills and your graphic work isnt bad either. Keep it up!

The Modern Life The Modern Life

That was nice.

That was actually pretty good. This is one of the first good entries to the flash portal in days. You have an amazing style and good animating skills. I hope to see more work like this in the future. Keep up the good work!

Stop Cryin Your Heart Out Stop Cryin Your Heart Out

Brilliant.

I agree with pretty much everyone elso on these reviews. That was awesome. Although why did that guy have 'Oasis sucks' on his t-shirt? Anyway, amazing submission, a credit to all those authors.
WOOT! All my 5's are belong to this!

(2005) Hotdog Job: Part 2 (2005) Hotdog Job: Part 2

Hehehehehe.

Giggleicious!

(2005) Hotdog Job: Part 1 (2005) Hotdog Job: Part 1

Knox does it again!!!!

Macaroni, macaroni, macaroni, macaroni, you put the cheese in the middles, and what do you get?

Pure genius.

L1F3: The Movie L1F3: The Movie

Nah.

Blam it.

DrDeath2k3 responds:

....lol!

...Yeah, you obviously didn't even watch it.

The Egg run The Egg run

Lol nice one.

How random was that??? Lol that was good. Quite nice graphics as well. Hope it gets protected.

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

Amazing

I love this toon!!!
A perfect toon for a perfect song. They work perfectly together to create one of the best flash animations I've ever seen!!!
10/10